Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Harry Potter Series by J K Rowling


I could not have a blog on helpful books in therapy  without my all-time favorite book series being mentioned.  Harry Potter and I were introduced in my 20s when the first movie came out.  This is a book written by J K Rowling and can even be read on ereaders now.   I was reserved about this book at first but once I read it, and the subsequent series, I was hooked to become one of its greatest fans personally.  What is even more wonderful is the amount of times I have used these books as reference in my practice, especially with teens.  The universal appeal makes it an easy reference in therapy.  I will attempt to draw out more about each book as to how it applies in this blog, but it is enough right now to say that Harry Potter is a great resource which needs to be read.

No comments:

Post a Comment